Use the NHS App to:
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines.
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
Visit www.nhs.uk/the-nhs-app for more information.
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play:
Health Reviews and Assessments
- Alcohol Consumption Review
- Asthma Review
- Blood Pressure Review
- Breathlessness Review
- Epilepsy Review
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- Medication Review
- Smoking Review
- Male Urinary Tract (IPSS)
- Oxford Knee Score
- Oxford Hip Score
- Travel Risk Assessment
- Contraceptive Pill Review
- Hypothyroid Self Assessment
Contacting the Practice
- Ask a Doctor a Question
- Ask our Patient Services Team a Question
- Ask a Nurse a Question
- Ask the Practice a Question
- Contact the Practice
- Prescription Question
- Cancel an Appointment
- Get help for any health problem
- Referral Request
- Repeat Prescription Request
- Test Results Request
- Medical Report Request
- Requesting an additional Sick / Fit Note
- Doctor’s Sick / Fit Note for more than 7 days
- Self Certification Sick / Fit Note for less than 7 days
- New Patient Registration
- Patient Reference Group Registration
- Change Personal Details
- Summary Care Record Opt Out
- Register a Carer
- Register for Electronic Prescribing